24 Hours of Lemons

who: CarGods
what: 24 hours of Lemons
when: March 26/27
where: Infineon Raceway Sonoma CA
why: cuz it’s bloody fun you poof!

This entry was posted in Funny ish and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to 24 Hours of Lemons

1. Cachet says:

That is going to be super sour!!!!
    can’t wait!!!

2. carbon says:

whoooowhatdo THhey know!

3. EricShawn says:

looks like a bitchin’ good time!

4. Bruce Leeroy says:

“it’s burning man for car guys”

5. Anonymous says:

isn’t that next week?

6. Vinnie says:

Obrigado por seu comentário gentil. Não procuramos aconselhar. Esperamos inspirar as pessoas a descobrir inÃmaorf§Ãµes que eles podem usar para si ou para sua Comunidade.

7. Ron, I just remembered I have another question. If I turn the NVG510 into a bridge and connect my Netgear router, won’t that add some delay as the data now would go through two boxes instead of one?Thanks. Abe

8. Its reading an error , probably a scratch or something. Try doing a custom install and install the componants (Word, Excell etc) one at the time. It worked for me. You will probably be able to install all but one of them.

9. A felvevőkről:A központi hitelinformációs rendszerben nyilvántartott feketelistás magánszemélyek száma az elmúlt év végére már közel 700 ezer főt tett ki. Mennyi az aktív foglalkoztatottak létszáma kis hazánkban? Olyan 3 millió fő? A 23 %-uk már tiltólistán van.

10. une belle image d’ambiance, qui collerait à merveille pour un jeu vidéo ou un film d’animation sans doute à cause du traitement. Je m’attends à voir apparaître un personnage dans la lumière sur le toit en bas à droite.

11. http://www./ says:

Se pre ca albastrul si consistenta lichida e comuna mai multor sampoane de la Cosmetic Plant. Eu ma spal la cinci zile si am terminat samponul de la ei in doua luni, ceea ce e foarte devreme.

12. http://www./ says:

I thought the same thing when I heard he was cast. My comment was on appearances, and I don’t know why they couldn’t have at least dyed his hair as they did for the other actors. I’m not that hung up on the actors looking exactly the same as in the book, but all of the main caste is white (with pale skin). I’m sure there are great actors out there with olive skin and I would have liked to see some unfamiliar faces.

13. En el fondo Lourdes VIVIR FELIZ es mucho más sencillo, el grado de complicación lo eliges tu. 1º Tipo Montaña Rusa 2º Tipo Rural muy tranquilo 3º etc……………………………….Vota el comentario: 2  0