Hot Rod Golf Cart

This entry was posted in Funny ish and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Hot Rod Golf Cart

1. THOMASS says:

My computer just blocked This Site from downloading files to My computer! How about you download me a Roadster body to fit a 2001 EZGO an we ll talk about it.P.S. Excellant Job!

2. Quentin Beatty says:

I’m looking for the fiberglass body and accessories to build this golf cart. Can you help me?

3. carol cole says:

I would like a price quote on this body to fit 2008 club car.

• Eliza says:

That print is too cute for words – you look faattsnic! I have a fun little brooch that looks like vintage glasses, but nary a garment with yesteryear spectacles on it. Perhaps one day :)♥ Jessica

• My good friend Ernie Newman, a wood turner from in Australia emailed me with this comment , asking me to put it on my gallery page. Thank you for the kind comment, Ernie. That means a lot coming from you.Dear EdI love the gallery of work, particularly 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other – and Remembrance – very powerful conceptual pieces. And the forms and decorative details are consistently strong. You should be proud. You can add this as comment to the response section if you want. I don’t know how to do that. All the bestErnie

• So, when I am talking about coincident movement, it's mostly within the same quarter (although, between these two indicators, it is often the same month, mostly given the quarterly nature of GDP).-g-

• If I have a mostly equity portfolio, I might take a position in the options of various indexes, writing or buying, in order to create a diversification effect. Would it make sense to pursue two or more index-option strategies within the same portfolio? Have there been studies, available for example through ssrn, that might speak to this point?

• http://www./ says:

L’Arabie Saoudite a communiqué avoir 7 et non pas 60 ans de pétrole pour l’exportation. Donc, tablettes ou pas, il faudra bien tôt s’occuper deu 30% de production alimentaire que la France importe et que ne peut pas produire en interne. Et bien sur comment on va l’acheminer à Paris, Lyon, surement pas en camion électrique.

• http://www./ says:

It’s a pleasure to find someone who can identify the issues so clearly

• Hitchens may have been wrong about Iraq and Trotsky, but the entire Cockburn family (at least the males) have been wrong about Stalin and Orwell and still are.As to iconaclasm, how many times have you seen the word 'God' written as 'god'—-anywhere?

• Olá comecei a tomar o anticoncepcional Selene esse mês, porém no segundo dia da menstruação, mas continuei tomando os comprimidos certos e no mesmo horário. tive relação sexual do 15° dia, ou seja no 14 da cartela, a primeira que eu tomo. Usei camisinha e ela não rasgou, com medo também tomei a pílula do dia seguinte 8 horas depois do acontecido e 12 horas a segunda dose. posso ter ficado grávida ? estou com muito medo