Skull Rimsez

These new CarGods rims right here are straight bananas blood!!!

This entry was posted in Funny ish and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Skull Rimsez

1. Alina Rose says:

Hello! My name is Alina rose. I wanted to get some information about this product. I really like it! It is 1 of 2 that really caught my attention. lemme JuS get these ?’s out of the way. I’m WrKn with a 2010 Hyundai Sante Fe. (original tire size 17″)
    1) part number?

2) is it compatible with my ve3hicle?
    3) if so is it available for purchase, && how much would a set run me?

Receiving my earnings in about 3 weeks and I’m looking to show my car some possible affordable love! Lol! Please get back to me, I’d really appreciate it!
    <3 aLiNaRoSe

2. clakie hester says:

i need set of these wheels for my dodge ram 1500, please get back to me

3. A says:

4. A says:

Hi I was online searching for skull rims and this design caught my eye are the available and if so will the fit 5 lug on my 06chrysler 300 touring 22″

5. Beverly Willett says:

2009 Nissan Titan what would a set cost for this truck

6. Jenaldo Gilbert says:

Am showing some interest in these rims. I really like the design. I am wondering if you have the in 18″ or 20″ and if they can fit my brand new 2016 toyota rav4 which has 5 lugs. My question is: Are these rims Chrome Finish and what’s the price for a set of 4.

7. Ingrid Todd says:

I would like info about how to get these rims please email or reply

8. Fred Floyd says:

Do have these rims for a 1999 chevy suburban k1500 4×4,size 16×8 and how much.

9. David McIntire says:

I have a 1999 pontiac gtp and would like to find out about a set of these in a 225/55/15. Could you give me info on availability.

10. Sherri Adams says:

Hello where can I order a set of 4 – 22 inch rims for a dodge challenger 2011

11. HassieChief says:

I have checked your blog and i have found some duplicate content, that’s why
    you don’t rank high in google’s search results, but there is a tool that can help you to create
    100% unique content, search for; boorfe’s tips unlimited content